Nature’s Nurse, Inc.® is a remarkable vibrant company helping many people. More and more individuals and groups like to be a part of our team because it has several powerful story lines: world exclusivity for producing and providing Red Mangrove — a powerful natural product for nasal and bronchial challenges one would relate with cold symptoms. Nature's Nurse® supports minority-owned businesses and indigenous people, while promoting the environment and caring for and creating peace for the children around the globe. We have created a new model for conducting for-profit business that honors and considers all the aforementioned. It is life-and-business sustaining and brings out the best in all we do.
Nature's Nurse® Is Known For:
- Creating the world's first commercial Red Mangrove® products for respiratory, immune, skin and digestive health
- Serving thousands of satisfied clients in US, UK, Canada, India and China for 10 years
- Our exclusive, sustainable Fiji Red Mangrove harvests are done according to traditional propagation practices, while protecting the coastal shorelines and natural fish hatcheries
- Producing and providing powerful natural dietary supplements and topical lotions including Resigard® and Skingard™
- Developing women leaders and being substantially minority and women-owned/managed
- Supporting indigenous people through coordination with anti-poverty and social justice initiatives
- Repairing and sustaining coastal shoreline environments
- Actively encouraging peace and well-being initiatives for the children around the globe
Resina Koroi, co-founder of Natures Nurse International Inc, on December 4th, 2021, in Fiji. Along with Dr. Ted Anders, she is the curator of Natures Nurse® and its ocean shore mangrove natural product resources.
Above: Resina Koroi (left) and Semi Dromunasiga, co-founders (along with Dr. Ted Anders) of Natures Nurse International Inc., in traditional Fijian dress for a village meeting.
The Fijian society has used Rhizophora mangle for over 100 years as the primary traditional treatment for the common cold and related symptoms. The aerial rhizomes of Rhizophora mangle L (v. r. selala, r. stylosa and r. samoensis) were recommended to Dr. Ted Anders, Resina Koroi and their Nature's Nurse® research team by village herbalists and members of the Biology Department at University of the South Pacific as being the most effective remedy for rapid elimination of head and chest congestion, runny noses, and other typical symptoms of a common cold, as well as other respiratory challenges. In addition, the Fijian society and others around the world have used the extract of Red Mangrove for support of healthy skin.
See the research articles reporting the response of skin to Red Mangrove — now offered as Skingard™ — as the first product of its kind in the world! The reliable impact based inherent anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, immune boosting, and skin tissue rebuilding constituents is remarkable.
The products listed on this site are not to be considered substitutes for professional medical care. If you are sick, you should consult your physician. If you are currently taking any medication, consult your physician before you decide to use any herbal or other natural related products. This site and the products listed on it are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any specific disease (cold or flu or allergies), nor are they appropriate as a substitute for professional care or medical consultation. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.